Leisure occupies an increasingly important place in the family budget. In 2015, the average leisure budget in France was € 662 per household, up € 65 from the previous year. To have fun in amusement parks, in front of a concert or every Saturday at the stadium, the consumer credit solution allows you to manage your leisure budget.
Parks of attractions, A budget to be predicted
Established throughout the country, there are more than 200 leisure parks in France. From the most famous and spectacular (Disneyland, Parc Asterix) through the animal parks (Océannopolis, Nausica) to the so-called educational parks (Vulcania), there is something for all tastes and for all budgets. Unsurprisingly, it is the American giant Disneyland who tops the ranking of the most popular parks:
1. Disneyland (14.84 million visitors per year);
2. The Puy du Fou (2.1 M);
3. Parc Astérix (1.9 million);
4. The Futuroscope (1.8 M).
A budget based on activities
The budget varies from one park to another and according to the formulas chosen and it is therefore important to provide for the financing of family recreation.
- If you want to introduce Mickey to your children, the entrance ticket will cost you between 47 € and 69 € for an adult and between 40 € and 62 € for a child. For a family with two children, opting for the MINI formula, it will cost € 174 a day. Not to mention a possible hotel night and spontaneous expenses in the souvenir shops.
- For the Futurscope, the “Classic” formula offers a price of 43 € for an adult, 35 € for a child.
- For the same family, the day will come back to € 156. A visit to an aquarium like that of Brest, Océannopolis, will be more affordable: € 20.30 for an adult, € 13.10 for children under 13 years. That’s a total for the family of two children of € 66.80.
Funding for family recreation must therefore be taken into account in the household’s annual budget. To be able to have fun on a weekend without unbalancing the finances, the solution of consumer credit can help to calmly anticipate the holidays.
Cultural Loisirs, unforgettable moments
The return of Michel Polnareff on stage, the European tour of Rihanna … These unique events are not missed under any circumstances! For fans, following their favorite artist or band often requires good organization and an adequate budget.
Celine Dion, The most expensive!
It must often be responsive to book his ticket and especially not be afraid to put the price. Celine Dion fans know something: to have the chance to see the Diva in Paris between June 24 and July 7, 2016, it was necessary to pay between 75 € and 205 € instead. Applauding Rihanna at the Stade de France on July 30, 2016 costs a little less expensive: between € 50 and € 107 the ticket. Rates comparable to those of Adele, who offers the first prizes at € 51 for a “category 4”, the seats furthest away from the stage in Bercy on June 9 and 10, 2016.
Finance VIP places thanks to consumer credits
But there is no secret, to keep an unforgettable memory of the concert of his favorite star, it is better to be ideally placed. And for that, the premium places ensure the best point of view. What a shame not to take advantage of the only passage in France of Celine Dion for 3 years for budgetary reasons. Two VIP seats in the AccorHôtel Arena’s gold square cost € 410 to see Céline Dion. 128 € the VIP place for a concert of Adele, Rihanna is 106,90 €. An unforgettable evening that can be made possible by financing it with a consumer credit.