Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and user-friendly, giving consumers the ability to buy now and pay later with no hidden fees or compound interest.
Our quality assurance (QA) team is part of operational excellence. This team is responsible for ensuring that our customer service and operations teams provide our customers with the highest quality and most enjoyable experiences! As a key member of our team, you will work with our cross-functional partners such as operations, compliance and our analytics teams to conduct data analysis by identifying trends and providing opportunities for improvement.
What you will need to be successful
A passion for helping teams deliver exceptional customer experiences and ensuring their interactions with customers follow policies and procedures.
What you will get in return
A hands-on opportunity to help create a first-class customer experience by supporting our passionate customer-centric teams and ensuring they are able to delight our customers every day.
What you will do
- Leverage reports and analytics to help train and develop customer-facing employees
- Listen to a high volume of calls to identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with team members, recommend, develop and implement process improvements based on collected data that can be used as baseline metrics
- Create reports to identify areas for improving productivity and CSAT through quality monitoring.
- Create dashboards to leverage current data and analyze the overall health of the program
- Proactively identify and report trends and in-depth analysis results
- Collect and analyze CSAT, performance and quality assurance data for provide actionable information
- Initiate, develop and recommend improvements to processes and procedures to increase productivity and reduce risks of moderate scope and complexity
- Create and report on speech analysis to uncover emerging trends and identify opportunities for improvement
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, data analysis and reporting and a proven track record of working with data and deriving information
- Disciplined, motivated and reliable with the ability to stay focused on a task and work independently
- Ability to adapt effectively to changing workloads and circumstances and to react quickly to new information
- Experience in quality assurance and customer operations an asset
- Experience working in financial services, FinTech or in a complex operational or customer support role an asset
We are delighted to announce that Affirm is now a remote business! This role can be located anywhere in the United States and Canada (except Quebec). Remote-based employees can sometimes come to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible to anyone on a voluntary basis.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
If you’ve made it to this point, we hope you feel excited about the job description you just read. Even if you think you do not meet all of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply. We look forward to meeting people who believe in Affirm’s mission and can contribute to our team in different ways – not just candidates who tick all the boxes.
At Affirm, “people first” is a core value and that is why diversity and inclusion are essential to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read more about our D&I program here and our progress to date in our 2019 D&I report.